Security Business Analyst
IT Security Business Analyst – 12 months contract – Inside IR353
A Global company and commencing a huge 3-year Security project and require a number of IT Security Business Analyst to join this programme at the early stages to help drive and support the enablement of change within the Security environment.
We are looking for IT Security Business Analyst who have experience within all areas of IT Security, including, ISO27002, Asset Management, Service Management, Incident Management, Physical Security and Environmental Security. The Security Business Analyst will support Programme/Project Managers, Technical SME’s, Business Users, and Third Party providers in making sure the Security Programme runs successfully.
IT Security Business Analyst project portfolio will include:
- ISO27002 delivery – control domains, business continuity, planning, incident management
- ISO270022 delivery – Asset Management – policy & procedures, Information Classification, Asset inventories and destruction processes
- ISO27001 delivery – Information Security Management System ISMS – documenting scope, reviewing governance, risk management, risk assessments, defining objectives
The IT Security Business Analyst role will include:
- Must have security experience
- Worked in the capacity of Security Business Analyst – working on Global Security Projects
- Identify, gather and documents both functional and non-functional requirements
- Business operating Models (BOM) and Target operating Models (TOM)
- Business process modelling and Business processes
- Costs review
- Flowchart & Data flow diagrams
- Handover/Service transition
- Assist with RFI/RFP process
- Excellent analytical skills
- IT Governance, Risk and Security Management experience
- Ideally working ITIL/Prince/Agile methodologies
- And certtifications would be an advantage – CISM / CISA / CISSP / COBIT
Ideally, we are looking for IT Security Business Analyst who have a breadth of experience in a number of IT Security Projects – working across various work streams.
This position will start in the next 4 weeks, however, the client will wait until early 2022 for the right candidates.
This role will be split between on-site and remote – offices are based in Glasgow and London.
You will need to go through some basic background and reference checks prior to starting this position.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Nicola Lubbe, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
Security Business Analyst
£400 - 450 per day + inside IR35
IT Security Business Analyst – 12 months contract – Inside IR35A Global company and commencing a huge 3-year Security project and require a number of IT Security Business...