Scrum Master – 3 Months initial – Leicester (with Remote working)
An experienced Scrum Master is required on a contract basis to work with a large E-Commerce Company on a major transformation project.
The Scrum Master will need to manage multiple streams of work from one code base. The code base is an extension of the existing code already utilised and as such; the Scrum Master will need to have an appreciation of the impact their project can have on other Teams and the existing environment.
The role will be split between working remotely and travel to the office in Leicester 1 day per week. As such, the successful Technical Scrum Master will need to be fully set up to work from home; and within a commutable distance.
Looking for someone to start as soon as possible, running initially run until 31st March 2021. Upon which point there will be opportunity for extension.
- Facilitate all scrum related activities including sprint planning, daily scrum meetings, sprint retrospective, and product demos.
- Ensure teams plan to velocity and capacity in order facilitate release planning.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure backlog is ready for refinement ceremonies.
- Enforce framework guidelines as appropriate
- Ensure scrum teams are able to meet sprint commitments by helping them keep each other accountable and by removing roadblocks.
- Managing multiple Streams with a single code base – Understanding impact of this
Essential Skills and experience:
- Extensive experience working as a Scrum Master in a software development / Application Development Environment.
- Solid track record facilitating Scrum events such as sprints, planning meetings, daily scrums and retrospectives; working on multiple Streams
- Ideally you will come from a technical / development background (C#, iOS, Android, Java, Xamarin, Sitecore)
- Leads teams towards self-organisation, to predictably deliver and continuously improve
- Experience working with documentation and workflow tools such as Confluence and Jira.
- Certified SCRUM Master
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Nicholas Hopkins, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
Digital Test Analyst
£350 - 400 per day + Outside IR35
Digital Test Analyst - London - Up to £400 per day I am urgently looking to recruit a Digial Test Analyst to work on a Programme of Work delivering...
Principal Data Architect
£90k - 130k per year + hybrid + benefits
Principal Data Architect – Birmingham/London – £90K - £130K + BenefitsAre you looking to join a cutting-edge tech company working with the latest tools as a Principal Data...
Data Solution Architect
£76k - 115k per year + + Benefits
Data Solution Architect – Birmingham/London – £76K - £115K + BenefitsOur client is as passionate about their employees as they are about data solutions, and they have an...