Process Analyst - Manchester/Hybrid - £40K
VIQU have partnered with a leading insurance business that is undergoing huge transformation and require a process analyst to join their business. As the Process Analyst you will be part of a BAU team with 500 of different business processes to be managing and continuously improving. This is an 18-month fixed term contract, which you will be responsible for end to end process map and will require the Process Analyst to be in the office 1 day a week in Manchester (or one of their UK offices)
Responsibilities of the Process Analyst:
• Knowledge with creating, refining, and evolving process maps
• Experience with using process management software including Visio and Microsoft SharePoint content management
• Good problem-solving skills
• Shows attention to detail
• Able to define standards and deliver a good quality process solutions
• Excellent communication skills with ability to work effectively across teams
• Proven track record as a Process Analyst within an enterprise and complex business
• Ability to create and review Process maps to identify the Pain Points
• Good understanding to process and system inter-dependencies between business functions
• Deliver map processes to defined standards
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues both upwards and downwards
• Insurance, and in particular claims, experience preferable
• Experienced in working in an agile programme environment
If you have the above experience and want an opportunity to work within a growing inspiring business then this could just be up your street.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Amy Phillips, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
£50k - 55k per year
Business Analyst – London, £50,000 - £55,000 We’re working with a growing transport business with a footprint in London who is currently hiring for a Business Analyst to...
£45k - 52k per year + Bonus and Benefits
Programme Manager – Remote - £45,000 to £52,000We’re partnered with a leading organisation within the public sector space who is going through a technology transformation over the next...
IT Asset Management Analyst
£200 - 240 per day + Inside IR35
IT Asset Management Analyst An IT Asset management analyst is required by a market leading company based in Bradford to work on an initial 3 months contract.The IT...
£45k - 65k per year + + Benefits
Business Analyst – Southampton – £45k – £65K + BenefitsOur client is looking for a seasoned Business Analyst to join their growing team. Are you looking for a...
£50k - 60k per year
Project Manager – Southampton - £50000 - £60000Our client is looking for seasoned Project Manager to join their growing team. The purpose of this role is to act...