M365 Technical Consultant
M365 Technical Consultant – Fully Remote - £50,000 – £70,000
A growing technology business that is undergoing significant growth specifically within their Professional Services team is hiring for a M365 Technical Consultant role. As M365 Technical Consultant you will be working with customers throughout their journey from PreSales and into Operational Delivery. You will be a trusted expert with their customers providing best practice guidance and advise on technical architecture, cost optimisation, security, and governance principles.
Responsibilities of the M365 Technical Consultant:
- Support the pre-sales team in M365 opportunities.
- Working with customers through their journey; from PreSales, into Delivery and Operational Support.
- Designing technical solutions which are secure, conform to best practice and operational support standards and which align effectively with the customer’s overall IT strategy.
Person Specification for the M365 Technical Consultant:
The ideal candidate will bring with them/be:
- Someone who is passionate about the M365 platform and the opportunities within our customers.
- Commercial acumen, the ability to look at the commercial side of M365.
- Proven experience (ideally 2 years +) in either supporting, selling or deploying M365 environments.
- Technical experience in 3 of the following areas
- Exchange Migrations
- Windows 10
- End Point Manager
- Excellent communication – natural ability to build relationships with customers
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Danielle Keegan, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
£50k - 55k per year
Business Analyst – London, £50,000 - £55,000 We’re working with a growing transport business with a footprint in London who is currently hiring for a Business Analyst to...
£45k - 52k per year + Bonus and Benefits
Programme Manager – Remote - £45,000 to £52,000We’re partnered with a leading organisation within the public sector space who is going through a technology transformation over the next...
£500 - 700 per day
Project Manager – London – 12 months contract – Inside IR35 – Security Cleared A leading Financial Services Organisation based in London requires a Security Cleared Project...
Infrastructure Project Manager
£600 - 800 per day + inside IR35
Infrastructure Project Manager – London – 12 months contract – Inside IR35 – Security Cleared A leading Financial Services Organisation based in London requires a Security Cleared...
£275 - 325 per day + Inside IR35
Infrastructure Engineer - 12 Months – Inside IR35 – Hybrid Working My client is an International company going through growth due to a large Acquisition. They are looking...