Junior IT Project Manager
Junior IT Project Manager – London, £30,000
A leading technology business are looking to hire a Junior IT Project Manager to join their project delivery function and to grow within the business and get exposure to multiple transformation projects.
This is a hybrid role – working 2/3 days a week onsite and 2/3 days a week from home. You’ll be working with Senior Project Managers to shadow and learn from.
The successful Junior IT Project Manager will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. You will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
Day to day responsibilities for the Junior IT Project Manager:
- The post-holder will be required to assist in managing the projects to successful delivery within Prince 2 and Agile project governanace structures
- The Junior PM will formally report to project boards and deliver routine project update reports to PMO, board members and other stakeholders.
- The post-holder will report to the Portfolio Manager and will also liaise with the Head of PMO
- 1 year + working within a project capacity
- Experience either within a project support or junior PMO function
- Experience of working on complex IT projects in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Demonstrable ability of successfully managing complex multi-faceted projects to time and budget
- Worked in both agile and waterfall project management methodologies
- Excellent Stakeholder Engagement
- Excellent written and oral communication
If you have the above experience and want to progress your career within project management this would be excellent place to learn and develop.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Danielle Keegan, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
Junior Project Manager
£30k per year
Junior IT Project Manager – London, £30,000A leading technology business are looking to hire a Junior IT Project Manager to join their project delivery function and to grow...