IT Service Continuity Manager
IT Service Continuity Manager – £50,000 - £65,000 – Remote (UK Based)
We have partnered with an organisation who are part of the Fortune 500 who have a strong heritage going back over 50 years. The business pride themselves on being the UK’s leading company in their field and are going from strength to strength with their current expansion of tripling their size in the past 5 years.
The corporation are seeking an IT Service Manager to join their dynamic environment and be responsible for the company’s IT Disaster Recovery capability and IT Continuity for IT services.
Requirements of the IT Service Manager:
- 5+ Years experience managing IT Service Continuity
- Understanding of backup and recovery using DRaaS
- Experience complying with ISO27001 & IS022301 standards.
- Track record of working in a fast-paced environment that contain various teams.
- Strong communicator, attention to detail and strive for continuous improvement.
- experiance working with Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS or GCP)
Responsibilities of the IT Service Manager:
- Cooperate with the Incident Management Team to define and review the Disaster Recovery process and relay this to various stakeholders.
- Review and maintain the system for setting standards and enable the system to operate within agreed SLAs and OLAs.
- Ensure the IT Service Continuity Management aligns with the organisation’s objectives and strategy.
- Maintain a structured governance program with focus on ISO27001 & ISO22301 and ensure that audits and reporting requirements are met.
IT Service Continuity Manager – £50,000 - £65,000 – Leeds/ Hybrid
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Tom Wright, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
IT Service Continuity Manager - Fully Remote
£50k - 65k per year
IT Service Continuity Manager – £50,000 - £65,000 – Fully Remote (UK Based)We have partnered with an organisation who are part of the Fortune 500 who have a strong...