IT Programme Manager
IT Programme Manager – Horsham / Remote £90,000 - £110,000
We’re currently recruiting for an experienced and highly talented IT Programme Manager to join an insurance provider to manage 8 different workstreams within a business critical programme. As the Programme Manager you will be responsible for end to end delivery planning, solution design, resource mobilisation and management of 3rd Party suppliers including contract negotiations for technology solutions.
This programme, with a budget of £50M, is to modernise their claims system and processes to ensure first class capability – any experience with Guidewire would be a huge plus. If no experience with Guidewire than extensive experience with complex IT programmes within the insurance sector will suffice.
Responsibilities for the IT Programme Manager:
• Responsible for defining and managing the workstream plan aligned to the overall programme delivery plan.
• Responsible for negotiating and arranging contracts with 3rd parties to deliver solutions within the constraints of the budget allocated to the defined workstream.
• Responsible for resourcing the necessary people to deliver the workstream within the constraints of the programme budget. Responsible for the engagement with key stakeholders and achieving the necessary approvals to deliveries.
- A successful track record managing large scale and complex IT Programmes
- Previous work history within the insurance sector (knowledge of Guidewire is a plus)
- Strong track record of leading large technology delivery portfolios and experience in end to end delivery of package solutions requiring extensive integration
- A background in IT Development and Change with experience setting up Operating Models supporting Waterfall/ Agile/ DevOps change in parallel
- Seasoned Programme delivery professional, have strong leadership and decision-making skills with the ability to influence senior stakeholders on technology roadmap.
• Track record of successfully leading transformation, developing and driving the implementation of changes required to achieve ‘best in class’ capabilities for the future
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Danielle Keegan, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
Service Delivery Manager
£55k - 60k per year + Benefits
Service Delivery Manager – London / Remote - £55,000 - £60,000Service Delivery Manager, Service Management, Service Desk, End User Computing services, SDM, ITIL…We are parterned with a leading...
£55k - 60k per year
IT Manager (Microsoft, Azure) - £60K, Remote WorkingWe have partnered with an IT Service Provider who is looking to recruit for a Technical IT Manager to work as...
Information Security Manager
£55k - 60k per year
Information Security Manager: Leicester/Remote, £55,000 - £60,000Our client, a private equity owned services provider ranging from Software to Maintanence & Engineering with an international footprint is on the...
£450 - 550 per day + Inside IR35
Project Manager – Cardiff – 6 months contract – Inside IR35 A leading Financial Services Organisation based in Cardiff requires an Project Manager to manages a number...
IT Project Manager
£40k - 50k per year
IT Project Manager - £40,000 - £50,000 Hybrid We are seeking an experienced IT Project Manager with a proven track record of successfully managing and delivering core strategic...