Infrastructure Engineer – 3-Month Contract - Hybrid – London – Outside IR35
VIQU have partnered with a not-for-profit organisation who are seeking an Infrastructure Engineer to support on a number of technical projects as well as 3rd Line BAU support.
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will have strong AWS skills and experience supporting both Windows and Linux environments.
Please note that this is a hybrid role with two days per week onsite required in Central London.
Key skills & experience:
- Strong experience as an Infrastructure Engineer
- Good experience working on IT projects
- 3rd Line Support
- Amazon Elastic Compute (EC2)
- AWS WorkSpaces & EUC
- Updates & Patching (WSUS, AWS Systems Manager (SSM)
- Amazon S3
- Access Management
- Microsoft Support / Admin
- Windows Server
- AD/Azure AD
- Group Policy
- Administration & troubleshootingInstalling software
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to liaise & work with 3rd parties
- Role: Infrastructure Engineer
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 3 months initial with view to extend
- Rate: £300-400 per day
- IR35: Outside IR35
- Location: Hybrid, 2 days per week onsite in Central London
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Suzie Stone, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
£45k - 50k per year
Infrastructure Engineer – Leicester/Hybrid - £45,000 to £50,000We are currently partnered with one of the UK’s largest retail brands, who are recruiting for an experienced 3rd line Infrastructure Engineer...
Azure Infrastructure Engineer
£400 - 500 per day
Azure Infrastructure Engineer – Contract – 3 months – Fully remoteMy customer is looking for an experienced Azure Infrastructure Engineer with a focus on Cloud based infrastructure (Azure)...
£45k - 50k per year + Excellent benefits
Infrastructure Engineer – Leicester/Hybrid - £45,000 to £50,000We are currently partnered with one of the UK’s best known and successful retail brands, who have their main office in...