Information Security & Governance Lead
Information Security Manager: Birmingham/Remote
VIQU is representing a well-known technology-based services provider.
This company is a private equity owned SAAS provider that has been growing at a rapid rate through new business acquisition and they are on the lookout for an experienced, ambitious Information Security Lead who wants to be part of the growth of the business.
If you’re an Information Security professional looking to get involved in making strategic business decisions whilst also getting your “hands dirty” operationally, this is for you!
In this role you will be engaging with the wider business and key stakeholders to drive the continuous improvement of infosec practices across the business, to ensure the business remains complaint to the ISO 27001 and data protection regulations.
You will be expected to perform the following duties, amongst others:
- Own the Security Incident Management Process and ensure stakeholders know their responsibilities and the process is regularly tested using tabletop exercises and playbooks.
- Provide oversight and guidance during security incidents and investigations, ensure root cause analysis is undertaken and input suggested approaches to deal with lessons identified.
- Have responsibility for scoping penetration testing activities to identify security vulnerabilities.
- Carry out information security and privacy risk assessments and internal audits.
- Develop, monitor, and report on key IT security metrics.
- Undertake third party due diligence and risk assessments.
- Stay abreast of new and emerging threats and communicate them to the business accordingly.
- Provide continuous improvement to the technology cyber security posture.
- Develop and improve organisational standards, policies, guidelines, procedures and appropriate architectural principals to ensure Cyber Security goals continue to be met.
- Undertake ISO 27001 extension to scope audits as required to align new acquisitions to the central ISMS.
- Work closely with the wider business to ensure security and privacy is embedded into working practices and processes
Ideally you will meet the following requirements:
- Comfortable working on a hybrid model i.e traveling to sites, working remotely
- At least 5 years of experience in a hands-on role
- Stakeholder management & reporting experience
- Good technical background
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Keziah Williams, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
Lead Cyber Security Consultant
£85k - 90k per year + Private Health Insurance, Performance Based Bonus, Pension Fund
Lead Security Consultant: London/Remote: £85k - £90kVIQU is proud to be representing the world's largest providers of technology and professional services to the insurance sector. This organization serve a...
£60k - 65k per year + 25% bonus, 11% pension
Technical Lead – Fully Remote - £60,000 - £65,000 plus 25% bonusWe’re partnered with a leading insurance brand that is going through significant change and transformation within their...
£45k - 52k per year + Bonus and Benefits
Programme Manager – Remote - £45,000 to £52,000We’re partnered with a leading organisation within the public sector space who is going through a technology transformation over the next...
£500 - 700 per day
Project Manager – London – 12 months contract – Inside IR35 – Security Cleared A leading Financial Services Organisation based in London requires a Security Cleared Project...
Infrastructure Project Manager
£600 - 800 per day + inside IR35
Infrastructure Project Manager – London – 12 months contract – Inside IR35 – Security Cleared A leading Financial Services Organisation based in London requires a Security Cleared...