Information Security Auditor
Information Security Auditor - 12 months contract – Inside IR35
The Information Security Auditor role will primarily audit all ISO27002 security controls for compliance purposes and to measure effectiveness to mitigated the risk to the Firms information assets . Therefore this role will work closely with IT and Cyber Operations , Legal , Data Protection / Privacy functions, HR , Physical Security, Third Party Risk Management and Business Continuity management functions.
This Information Security Auditor will include:
- Must have Security experience
- Holder of a recognised professional certifications in Information Security Audit i.e. CISA , ISO27001 Lead Auditor, CCAK
- Excellent knowledge of assessing the security controls of cloud technologies.
- A minimum of three years of IT experience in an operations or software development role.
- A minimum of two years in an information security audit role.
- Experience of planning, managing and executing activities to achieve the desired outcomes of a security audit programme.
- Excellent knowledge of security detection and prevention methods and technologies, legal and regulatory compliance requirements and security industry best practice security control frameworks and standards i.e. ISO27001, ISO27002, ISO27005 ,ISO27017 ,ISO27018 ,ISO27032 ,NIST CSF , ASD Essential 8.
- Advanced Microsoft Office application skills e.g. MS Word , Excel , PowerPoint and Vision
- Experience of building productive working relationships with multiple business functions and work collaboratively as the leader or participant of a cross-functional project team.
IT Security Project Manager project portfolio will include
- Holder of IT Systems or IT Networking Certification . e.g. CCT, MTA, CompTIA Security+, SSCP , Azure , AWS.
- Experience of Managing an ISO27001 Certified Information Security Management System (ISMS) is highly desirable.
- Experience of managing supplier security audit programmes.
- Experience of conducting supplier security audits.
This role will be Mon- Fri 09:00-17:30 – offices are based in Glasgow and London.
You will need to go through some basic background and reference checks prior to starting this position.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Nicola Lubbe, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
3rd Line Support Engineer
£350 - 400 per day + Inside IR35
3rd Line Support Engineer – Inside IR353rd Line Support Engineer urgently required. My customer are looking to add an experienced Windows Server Engineer to an existing small support...
£600 - 700 per day + inside IR35
Infrastructure Architect – Security Cleared – 6 months contract – Inside IR35As an infrastructure Architect, your ideas and solutions will shape the compute and virtualisation platforms over the...
System C - Medway System Implementation Specialist
£275 - 325 per day + outside IR35
System C - Medway System Implemention SpecialistA leading NHS Trust requires a PAS Business System Implemention Specialist for a System C Medway Project.The System Implementation Specialist will develop,...
Security Business Analyst
£550 - 600 per day + Inside IR35
IT Security Business Analyst – 12 months contract – Inside IR353A Global company and commencing a huge 3-year Security project and require a number of IT Security Business...
Security Project Manager
£550 - 600 per day + Inside IR35
IT Security Project Manager – 12 months contract – Inside IR35 – ISO27001 Delivery specialistA Global company and commencing a huge 3-year Security project and require a number...