Digital Project Manager
Digital Project Manager - 12 Month Contract - Inside IR35
VIQU are working with an NHS organisation who require a Digital Project Manager to work on a large-scale digital transformation programme. The Digital Project Manager will be working closely with senior stakeholders while running a small project team to ensure successful delivery of projects.
The Digital Project Manager will support the successful delivery of the project portfolio of front-line digitalisation helping to enable them to deliver significant improvements in the transformation of services through digital maturity across the organisation.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Managing the set-up and delivery of projects, working with colleagues and subject matter experts on the strategic planning, scoping, design and the delivery.
- Deliver significant projects that supports system transformation and delivers corporate transformation across the new operating model.
- Develop appropriate, robust, information systems to ensure that all project documentation is stored and used effectively (PID, dashboards, highlight reports, risk and issues logs etc).
- Working with a wide range of senior stakeholders, producing management reports, supporting delivery, tracking milestones, managing risks, implementing assurance functions and undertaking forward planning that ensures the organisation is able to sustain an excellent track record in proactive and effective Frontline Digitalisation.
- Working closely with the Digital PMO Manager to ensure that all reporting and digital programme data is integrated and aligned.
- Liaising closely with other NHS organisations to deliver significant improvements in the transformation of services
- Qualification in project management and experience in working in an NHS IT team (MSP, PRINCE2, P3O)
- Leading digital change projects within the NHS
- Providing support into complex programmes
- Knowledge and understanding of the ‘Five Year Forward View for Mental Health’, ‘Future in Mind’ and contemporary health service policy would be an advantage.
- Management and/or commissioning experience of children’s mental health services or related health services would be useful
This is an urgent requirement and finances have been approved and we have interview slots for next week.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Tristan Thompson, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, alongside technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, viqu_uk on Instagram, VIQU on Facebook,and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
AWS Cloud Engineer
£35k - 40k per hour + 5% Bonus
AWS Cloud Engineer – £35,000 - £40,000 RemoteWe are seeking an AWS Cloud Engineer to join a leading software organization to help with launch of a new SaaS...
£500 - 600 per day + Inside IR35
Linux Engineer (SC Cleared) – Remote/London - £500-600p/d (Inside IR35)*This role is inside of IR35 and so requires you to work with an umbrella partner* I am currently working...
Front End Developer
£375 - 400 per day + Outside IR35
Front End Developer (React / Redux / Typescript) – 3 Month Contract (Initial) – Outside IR35 - Fully RemoteA Front End Developer is required to work on an...
Integration Project Manager
£350 - 400 per day + Inside IR35
Integration Project Manager – Remote – 3 month - £350-400 (Inside of IR35)*This role is inside of IR35 and so requires you to work with an umbrella partner* I...
E-Commerce Product Owner
£500 per day
E-Commerce Product Owner - London - £500 per day I am urgently looking to recruit an E-Commerce Product Owner with solid Online, Agile and SAFe experience. The E-Commerce Product...