Development Operation Analyst
Development Operations Analyst ( BI Analyst ) London – Hybrid - £55k-£60k P/A
Our client is looking for a for a dynamic individual to join their growing team after having launched several exciting IT projects to improve commercial performance and help facilitate the continued growth in all business areas. Are you a leader of sorts that have the below abilities? Apply today!!!
As a Development Operations Analyst, you will be part of a Development Operations team that work with the business end users ensuring the applications, systems and processes continue to allow the business units to perform to the best of their ability.
Your Attributes: Technical and Non-Technical
Technical Attributes of a Development Operations Analyst will include some of the following:
- SQL Management Studio
- BI / Analytical Reporting
- Microsoft Dynamics AX / ERP
- SSIS / SSRS
- Infor M3 / ERP
- ETL Processing
- CRM / ESP
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- VB / Programming
- Warehouse Management System’s
- E-Commerce – Ideally with previous experience using Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Retail Experience – Ideally have experience of BT / APTOS Store 6 Platforms
Non-Technical Attributes of a Development Operations Analyst will include:
- Ability to lead smaller projects ensuring objectives and deliverables are met
- Experience in understanding IT issues within an entire business process, and the potential knock-on effects within downstream workflows
- Manage own time and prioritise workload according to business needs
- Having good problem-solving skills and an analytical approach
- Having a customer focused approach with a strong understanding of customer behaviour, user experience and commercial drivers
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues to a non-technical audience and influence at all levels
About the role of a Development Operations Analyst:
- Provide 2nd and 3rd Line support to both the IT team and to business end users
- Endeavour to protect development from 2nd and 3rd line support tasks as much as possible
- Maintain strong links with 3rd party software providers to manage the quick resolution of application errors
- Maintain strong links with the internal service desk
- Perform business systems operations, ensuring the continued operational status of the business
- Support the business with data compliance and operational processes, enable seamless execution of business campaigns
- Master data management and data stewardship ensuring customer account, gift liability, stock and reporting database integrity, compliance, and governance
- Build and maintain process documentation and meta data libraries
- Seek to continuously improve systems (small projects, quick wins, workarounds, small developments, data extractions etc...) for the business and IT
- Provide and assist with user and technical support and training
Take a look!
Chief Technology Officer
£100k - 140k per year + Remote Working
Chief technology Officer / CTO – Birmingham / Remote – up to £140k + Share optionsA leading digital healthcare organisation based in the Midlands are looking to bring...
Lead Cyber Security Consultant
£85k - 90k per year + Private Health Insurance, Performance Based Bonus, Pension Fund
Lead Security Consultant: London/Remote: £85k - £90kVIQU is proud to be representing the world's largest providers of technology and professional services to the insurance sector. This organization serve a...
£60k - 65k per year + 25% bonus, 11% pension
Technical Lead – Fully Remote - £60,000 - £65,000 plus 25% bonusWe’re partnered with a leading insurance brand that is going through significant change and transformation within their...
£400 - 500 per day + Inside IR35
BI Developer – Inside IR35 – Fully RemoteMy client is looking for a BI Developer to join and existing team and drive forward ongoing project’s utilising SSIS.This role...
Pricing Analyst - Home
£700 - 750 per day + Inside IR35 + Part Remote
Home Pricing Analyst - Personal Lines - Up to £750 per day I am urgently looking to recruit a number of contract Home Pricing Analysts with Personal Lines experience....