Data Analyst - £38,000 to £42,000 - Hybrid Working
We are partnered with a retail giant that is going through an exciting period of transformation across their technology teams. This role offers a hybrid style of working with the ability to work 6 days of the month from home, including a short working Friday. The Data Analyst will be responsible for maintaining and reporting on data stored across the client’s IT estate, as well as supporting multi-channel, EPOS plus other hosted servers and data stores.
This is the perfect role for a bright and enthusiastic induvial with a proven track record of working in a data reporting environment offering support to all aspects of the business. Strong communication is essential as will works with all levels of staff across all departments. IT experience is crucial in this role, knowledge and understanding of SQL SSIS and SSRS software is of the utmost importance.
- Perform ongoing data analysis and scheduled reporting ensuring data integrity.
- Liaise with the wider support team regarding new projects and installations.
- Report writing/provision of management information, both scheduled and ad-hoc.
- Provide database and systems support for hosted information servers.
- 5 years IT experience of SQL SSIS and SSRS software.
- Work closely with the IT business team to ensure smooth transition and implementation of new and improved systems.
- As a data analyst Liaise with Project Managers regarding system testing of new projects.
- Create documentation to support handover of projects.
- Researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Take an active part in wider IT support escalation processes as required, including some out of hours support.
- Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
- As a data analyst you will assist in the training of end users and IT support team.
- Take an active part in Peak Support & extra reporting commitments.
If you come from a retail background or are looking to embark on career with a company that leads the way in their respective sector this opportunity as a data analyst is not one to be missed.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Liam Spencer-Wright, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
£30k - 40k per year + 25% Bonus and 11% Pension
Data Analyst, £30,000 - £40,000 Hybrid workingWe’re partnered with an insurance business that is going through an exciting period of transformation across their technology teams. They’re comfortable with...