Cyber Security Architect,
Cyber Security Architect, London (Remote) £95,000
We’re partnered with an insurance business who is expanding their team with the appointment of a Cyber Security Architect. As the Cyber Security Architect you will be responsible for the security architecture elements of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and will work with the Architecture, Delivery and Change communities to ensure security requirements are adequately built into new systems and solutions.
The talented and experienced Cyber Security Architect will work closely with the Head of Security Solutions and the Information Security team to use the architecture and artefacts developed in the programme to support the ongoing development of security strategy and security services.
In your role you may be responsible for overseeing other security architects allocated to the programme and its projects (which may be from third party suppliers). You will work to ensure that projects adhere to security requirements, that security risks are adequately managed and there is adequate handover of services to security operations.
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining the programme’s Security Architecture and associated artefacts.
- Providing guidance, at scale, to the technical and business communities on how to design and build solutions which are secure by design and compliant with their policies, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Maintaining and championing the security architecture elements of the SDLC.
- Support the CISO and the Security Management Leadership in the development of the security strategy and associated security services.
- Provide oversight on the implementation of the security architecture within the Unity programme.
- A strong track record of developing security architectures
- Solid understanding of SDLC, including Agile methodologies
- Experience with a broad spectrum of technologies (including cloud variants and integrations)
- Ability to communicate technical requirements in solutions in business terms and contexts
- Relevant architecture qualification (such as SABSA or TOGAF), or equivalent experience
- Relevant security qualification(s), with a preference for CISSP
- Advanced knowledge of security frameworks such as NIST, ISF, SABSA, etc.
Take a look!
3rd Line Support Engineer
£350 - 400 per day + Inside IR35
3rd Line Support Engineer – Inside IR353rd Line Support Engineer urgently required. My customer are looking to add an experienced Windows Server Engineer to an existing small support...
£600 - 700 per day + inside IR35
Infrastructure Architect – Security Cleared – 6 months contract – Inside IR35As an infrastructure Architect, your ideas and solutions will shape the compute and virtualisation platforms over the...
Information Security Auditor
£400 - 450 per day + Inside IR35
Information Security Auditor - 12 months contract – Inside IR35The Information Security Auditor role will primarily audit all ISO27002 security controls for compliance purposes and to measure effectiveness...
Security Business Analyst
£550 - 600 per day + Inside IR35
IT Security Business Analyst – 12 months contract – Inside IR353A Global company and commencing a huge 3-year Security project and require a number of IT Security Business...
Security Project Manager
£550 - 600 per day + Inside IR35
IT Security Project Manager – 12 months contract – Inside IR35 – ISO27001 Delivery specialistA Global company and commencing a huge 3-year Security project and require a number...