Azure and Systems Administrator
Azure and System Administrator – South Croydon – permanent
Are you an experienced Azure and Systems Administrator with more than 7 years experience in your field and looking for a career launching opportunity? Join a high performing team in an O365 environment working on Azure AD.
This role reports directly into architect level and requires your sound knowledge and confident approach to get the job done. Your expertise and delivery will be rewarded with amazing, unprecedented benefits, career growth and progression as well as a great place to work with a lucrative salary.
The Azure and Systems Administrator will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Monitor and maintain IT systems across the entire global outfit using Azure AD
- Manage various projects from end to end
- Advise and drive innovation in IT, handling change management where necessary
- Liaise with vendors
- Root cause analysis of any failures or issues
- Handle any high level escalations
- Identifying and implementing new strategies for optimal computer system operations
- Documenting internal processes for achieving optimal performance of computer systems
The Azure and System Administrator requires the following experience and skills:
- Industry recognised qualifications and certifications relevant to the role are beneficial
- Min 6 years experience as an Azure and Systems administrator with hands on experience in the following areas:
- Azure AD
- Azure Active Directory
- CRM experience (SalesForce and Dynamics) is beneficial
- Ideally E3 or E5 stack exposure (Defender / End point etc)
- Administration and configuration of policies and possibly systems
- Confident, effective communicator in English (both verbally and written)
- Can do attitude and eagerness to learn
- Job role: Azure and Systems Administrator
- Job Type: Perm
- Location: South Croydon – hybrid (4 days on site – 1 day WFH)
- No sponsorship offered – you must have the right to work in the UK
- Annual base: £50 – 70 k per annum (depending on experience) plus benefits
Please apply now as we have immediate interview slots with the view of the successful candidate starting next week.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Storm Robertson, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
Chief Technology Officer
£100k - 140k per year + Remote Working
Chief technology Officer / CTO – Birmingham / Remote – up to £140k + Share optionsA leading digital healthcare organisation based in the Midlands are looking to bring...
Lead Cyber Security Consultant
£85k - 90k per year + Private Health Insurance, Performance Based Bonus, Pension Fund
Lead Security Consultant: London/Remote: £85k - £90kVIQU is proud to be representing the world's largest providers of technology and professional services to the insurance sector. This organization serve a...
£35k - 40k per year + remote in UK
IT Lecturer Remote (must be based in UK with right to work)£35 – 40k per annum (based on experience)My client is seeking a skilled and experienced IT to...
£60k - 65k per year + 25% bonus, 11% pension
Technical Lead – Fully Remote - £60,000 - £65,000 plus 25% bonusWe’re partnered with a leading insurance brand that is going through significant change and transformation within their...
£400 - 500 per day + Inside IR35
BI Developer – Inside IR35 – Fully RemoteMy client is looking for a BI Developer to join and existing team and drive forward ongoing project’s utilising SSIS.This role...