AWS Technical Lead (DevOps)
AWS Technical Lead (DevOps) –6
months – Remote - £600-650 (Inside 35)
*This role is inside of IR35 so requires you to work with an umbrella partner*
I am currently looking to speak to any experienced Cloud Technical Leads that have a deep understanding of DevOps methodology and tool sets on behalf of a long-standing financial customer.
The customer is looking to migrate their infrastructure estate to a more cloud focused one and so requires someone that has previous experience leading large scale migration projects.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate previous experience in the below areas engaging with Project, Business Change Stakeholders and Senior Management to gather requirements and move the project forward.
- Lead the Infrastructure Engineering team from a cloud hosting and platform perspective.
- Co-ordinate low-level tasks and activities to support infrastructure requirements through the project delivery cycle working across IT, Testing, environment & release management and Security and Resilience functions
- Create and gain approval for low-level designs and other infrastructure documents for new projects and upgrades as required.
- Develop Infrastructure-as-code artifacts for re-use across the environments
- Support the development of cloud engineering standards as required
- Drive automation and compliance of configuration using the relevant tooling
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Fin Ops and Sec Ops teams to maintain strong security and financial guardrails.
- Support the development of our cloud tooling roadmap, as required
- Challenge existing solutions and practices, and drive digital innovation by leveraging innovative new technologies and approaches to extend and transform the existing core technology base to accommodate immediate or future project needs
- Assist engineering teams to create and update all project documentation relating to the low-level design, ensuring adherence to both IT architecture and high-level design principles.
- VMWare and Virtualisation
- AWS native services (i.e. Route 53, S3, EC2, ELB, IAM, CloudWatch, CloudTrail)
- Container Technologies (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift)
- Familiarity with AWS Database Technologies (i.e. RDS, Dynamo DB)
- Serverless Technologies (i.e. Lambda)
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Grant Baker, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
Security Project Manager
£475 - 550 per day
IT Security Project Manager – 12 months contract – Inside IR35 – ISO27001 Delivery specialistA Global company and commencing a huge 3-year Security project and require a number...
1ST/2ND LINE SUPPORT
£150 - 200 per day + Inside IR35
1st/2nd Line Support – 2 month – Glasgow - £150-200pd (Inside IR35)*This role falls within IR35 and so will require you to work through a compliant umbrella solution* A financial...
Security & Data Compliance Senior Manager
£550 - 650 per day + Inside IR35 + Remote
Security & Data Compliance Senior Manager - London - Up to £650 per dayI am urgently looking to recruit a Security & Data Compliance Senior Manager to work...
£325 - 350 per day
Technical Scrum Master – 3 Months initial – Leicester (One day a week on site) - £350 Outside IR35An experienced Technical Scrum Master / is required on a...
£50k - 55k per year
Implementation Consultant, Remote - £50,000 – £55,000 + £5,000 car allowanceAn exciting opportunity has arisen to join of the UK largest software providers who are currently growing their...