Associate Project Coordinator
Role: Associate Project Coordinator opportunity
Location: Hampshire (Romsey)
Type: Permanent | Full time
Structure: 2 days (Hybrid working offered upon successfully completing probation - to start you will be required to go in more frequently)
Company: Consultancy based near Southampton
Salary: Salary up to £25,000 - £30,000 (DOE)
We are looking for an agile individual who can wear many hats and can demonstrate sophisticated confidence in their delivery. A typical day might include managing diary appointments, working with our Client Services and Analytics team to co-ordinate client projects, booking travel, preparing itineraries and project resources, uploading opportunities to our bespoke platform and communicating with key client contacts to determine and deliver against bespoke and changing requirements.
- Assisting Associates with diary management, booking travel arrangements including international travel, completing visa applications, adhering to vaccination and testing requirements and preparing itineraries and ensuring all relevant materials are prepared in a timely manner
- On-going review of the diary to ensure optimal use of time and resources
- Booking sessions for coaching programmes and workshops
- Daily updating pipeline with sales activity
- Participation in weekly update meetings
- Working with our client services team to co-ordinate the preparation and delivery of larger client projects
- Ablity to support sales functions and business development where neccessary. Basic sales proposal preparation
- Accountable for monthly submission of expense receipts, assigning project code’s and responding to any financial queries raised by the finance team
Skills and Competence:
- Confident and highly motivated with experience of supporting senior managers
- Used to working at pace with flexibility, the ability to problem solve and have a proactive approach to tasks and projects
- Excellent organisation, time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong attention to detail, with a focus on accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal confidently with client data and people at all levels
- Ability to positively respond to last minute changes and deliver against tight deadlines
- Desire to deliver great client service,putting the client at the heart of everything we do
- Interest in and desire for personal development
- A minimum of two years in a similar personal/executive assistant role
- Strong relationship builder and able to maintain long term relationships
- Project coordination support experience
- Confidence and ability in booking online accommodation and travel arrangements
- IT Savy: Highly Proficient in Office 365, Outlook, SharePoint and Microsoft Applications such as Planner and Forms / Strong level of IT knowledge e.g. Word and Excel
- Digitally smart and technically aware with an ability to operate across multiple platforms
- Good standard of general education, A-levels or above
What we offer:
- Company bonus scheme (based on company and personal performance)
- 33 days holiday (including statutory leave)
- Christmas shutdown period between Christmas and New Year
- Hybrid working (1-2 days per week)
- Company Sick Pay
- Company events
- Opportunity to receive world-class development
- Other wellbeing Initiatives
- Workplace Pension – 3% Employer contributions
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Free onsite parking
This is the ideal role for someone who thrives in testing and challening situaitons and able to work in an agile and autonomous manner. This is a hybrid role and for the first 3 months you will be office based to get up to speed with everything. Candidates applying from further afield (outside of Hampshire) will only be considered should the local market not yield the results this client is looking for. Candidates would need to be willing to commute to Southampton or relocate.
Take a look!
£100 - 110 per day + Inside IR35
Helpdesk Operator – 3-Month Contract – Wakefield – Inside IR35VIQU have partnered with an NHS client who are seeking a Helpdesk Operator to assist the Service Desk Team...
£25k - 30k per year + Benifits
2nd Line Engineer – Coleshill (West Midlands) £25,000 - £35,000 We’re partnered with a growing IT Managed Service provider based in Coleshill (West Midlands) that is looking to...
£60k - 100k per year + Benefits
Location: Southampton - The client is looking for candidates based in Hampshire or nearby due to the hybrid structure and nature of their business Job Title: DevOps EngineerJob Type: Permanent...
Project Manager - SC Cleared
Project Manager SC Cleared – Attractive Salary + 10% annual bonus + £600 per month car allowance / company car.Based in Staffordshire/East Midlands (Max 2 days per week)VIQU...
Project Planner (SC Cleared)
£300 - 400 per day + Inside IR35
Project Planner – Inside IR35 – Hybrid - StaffordshireVIQU has partnered with a leading consultancy who specialise in operational technology and digital transformation.Our client is seeking a Project...