Enhance your career options
with the VIQU Academy
The VIQU Academy, in association with LMPQ Apprenticeships, is for those between 15-18 years old, who want to earn while they learn, and build a career. You will gain industry recognised, graduate level qualifications in Information Technology and the transferable skills that today’s employers are looking for.
The VIQU Academy offers a range of benefits:
• A full time job in an IT role with a local employer (minimum 30 hours per week)
• A guaranteed apprenticeship wage (for the duration of your apprenticeship).
• Off the job training towards a Diploma in ‘ICT Professional Competence’ and the Certificate in ‘ICT Systems and Principles’
• 2 Internationally recognised Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) qualification
• Mentoring from a VIQU team member – helping you prepare for the world of work
Call our team now on 0121 227 8200 to discuss opportunities with the VIQU Academy, and how we can help you. Alternatively, use our contact form here, or if we’re online… say hello on VIQU Chat.
The VIQU Academy Overview
Course duration Apprenticeship
Pre Apprenticeship: 2 days per week for 6 weeks (unpaid) Apprenticeship: All VIQU Academy apprenticeships are for a minimum of 12 months but could be longer depending on the needs of the Apprentice and their employer. This is made up of 1 day per week in the VIQU/LMPQ Academy for 44 weeks with 4 days per week with the employer plus a minimum of an additional 8 weeks with the employer undertaking work based assessment and training.
• Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) – Windows Server Administration (365)
• Award in workskills
• ICT Functional Skills
• Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) – Networking (366)
• Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• Certificate in ICT Systems and Principles
• Functional Skills Maths and English